bidvertiser


Clickbank Products

Tuesday 23 September 2014

The difference between you or me and that Big Money Maker

What separates you or me from the Big online money makers.
Today i was looking through my mail box of 65780 emails that have collected for several weeks this year. Do not ask what kind because i receive most kinds and you know the majority of what i receive. The reason for doing this was to find out how Email marketing works so i subscribed to many people company and so on. Most of  which are of safelists.

You may ask, "Why i was doig this?". I  was looking for one thing:  the difference between me and the big online money maker through comparing what i  write and what i "they" write so that i get to learn how to write my own email to lure people in order for me to make a sale too.

I have read a bunch of books that say they are teaching about making money online and all say that "having a list is the best method of making money online" and i know you agree with this too.  As  you well all know that these books do not reveal much of it in detail leaving  you or me in suspense. This make us look or try and find out how to do this in our own way. Trails never lead most of us any where as many are left at this and they give up. For those that continue trying enventually find the right  way to do it.
I am among those  that never give up and am still trying. I am getting to know it all little by little: first of all know this;- No one was born with this information but  we all learn as we get deeper into this making money online.

Most of the money makers took time trying/figuring out how to make money online until that breakout occured for them. So what do u think that they were doing all along? Yes...  your answer is correct..
It  was trying and probably knowledge quest . So untill that break out occures for  you just continue on trying and also have the quest for more knowledge about  what you do.

With that can you now tell the difference between you or me and that big money maker  you know?
Answer: There is no difference apart from the many years HE or SHE has online than you and the money they make differentiates from  you from them.

TIP: You can make money too online at an early age if  you can
1. Think Big,
2. Be creative,
3. Know people and markets

No comments:

Post a Comment