bidvertiser


Clickbank Products

Tuesday 30 October 2012

THE REASONS WHY I WRITE


I was doing my other business when a thought came to my mind that someone out there must be thinking or someone else must have had this question on his or her mind. Am saying this because it also came to my mind too. Why?
There came a number of reasons as to why I write. I decided to give it to you before the question pops up. I did not write in the past but I knew I could write and one day I would even though I know am not the best. I never thought that it would be this way, writing to you about making money.
Have you ever took note of this in your life as you grow, that all your past life experiences be it troubles or happy times all are series of lessons to your future success in making money. The life experiences are marking your path and that if you take note of them, they are building you to be who you are or meant to be on this earth. It is this that make me say/ write these words to you

Fine you have the other reason is to make money; I won't deny that. It turns out that it is my path to do what I could not do in the past and thus not becoming the main issue for me.
I currently spend much more on the idea ‘making money’ than ‘making money online’. Actually I earn much but what I add in is  much more greater. This makes it irrelevant, not so?

You see there are other reasons as to why; am not famous that I need to retain my status. No. The real reason must be to have fun I think. As for you what do you think? I started it ‘making money online’ as is in the statement but it has turned out that I only enjoy making money online now.

I say so all because I discovered several sites; they say you are to make money but you are not seeing it. This is another of my life’s experiences. For this, I could not hesitate to ask the question why? The answer was not as simple as the statement its self. It is finding money online. This becomes F-U-N. Yeah that’s all making money is all about?

You check out click trackprofit. You will find the money.
With this traffic exchange site, you find and make money.
it is not so until after you realise it that they are both in the statement(making money).

Here at click truck profit you surf for credits and badges. This is fun you know. For all game lovers this place is fascinating. You surf, chat and earn money unknowingly. It has this nerd surf.  I call this a string of other sites where you get to find your missing part. It is like looking at a tree with branches and it is from these branches that you get to find the keys to your money vault.
Note this: I see it as a reflection of the society we live in. You see this, in this world you are looking for money (for ctp, it is a Gold vault) you get to find ways, for ctp it is mapped out for you there are keys which you get from other sites.

You make friends too, People who can help you find out what you need even if it were to be say advice on making money since they are in the same path. You also get to enjoy while getting the badges and credits. Came and join and see for your self and tell me. Okay let those that do have accounts there tell us. You want to try this here is you gate its open (signing up is free)

No comments:

Post a Comment